Crafty Alchemy Shop

Sunday 17 September 2017

Small Business Shout Out Sunday



As a small business owner I'm a big fan of supporting other small businesses and, where ever I can I do buy "small" rather than from a large corporation. I love the story behind products and their makers, so I'm going to do a twice monthly post shouting out about some of my favourite small businesses.


First up this week is Harvey-Smith Leather, they have the most beautiful hand painted and hand made leather items such as clutch bags, iPhone cases and my personal favourite journals & notebooks, I was lucky enough to win this beauty of a journal from Harvey-Smith Leather earlier this year.

I want to treat myself to one of the clutch bags but every time I look I see another one that I want, some decisions are so hard to make!

You can find their online shop here - Harvey-Smith Leather
And you can follow them on Facebook here - Harvey-Smith Leather Facebook Page
You can also follow them on Instagram at @harveysmithleather


This next shop is one I've visited both in person and online. Agnes & Cat are based in Windermere in the Lake District and the delicious smells that waft out of the door as you walk past are enough to make you, well, not walk past but, instead, go in and have a good look around. Their Cloud Nine Candle is my absolute favourite ( I have a thing for candles) but they don't just make beautifully fragranced soy candles, they also do soaps and bath salts & lots of other deliciously scented things - Their Manuka Honey Lip Balm is another of my favourites.
Seriously worth a visit if your passing anywhere near or through Windermere, however if you can't get there in person you can order online too.


You can find Agnes & Cat at 39 Crescent Road, Windermere, LA23 1BL.
Or on their website here - Agnes & Cat 
Their Facebook page is here - Agnes & Cat Facebook page
And follow them on Instagram @agnesandcatshop

My final Small Business Shout Out this week is to the Pink Amethyst Co on Etsy, Rebecca paints the most beautiful, sparkly canvases in various sizes, this little 10cm x10cm Good Vibes sits in my studio keeping all bad vibes at bay. As it was aqua & turquoise colour I had to buy it as soon as I saw it as aqua is Crafty Alchemy's main brand colour as well as my personal favourite, so it was kinda fate, and I do love a bit of universal synchronisity.



You can check out Rebecca's Etsy Shop here - Pink Amethyst Co
You can find her on Facebook here - Pink Amethyst Co Facebook page
And follow Pink Amethyst Co on Instagram @pinkamethyststudio

*Important note 
I have no official affiliation with these businesses, and I have not received any payment or compensation for this blog post. I am giving these businesses a shout out as I genuinely love them and their products.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I do read each & every one of them.

Claire xx


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.