Crafty Alchemy Shop

Friday 4 August 2017

List Love - 5 Things About Me


My name is Claire and I'm a list-a-holic. I have lists for everything, there's the food shopping list on the fridge that we add to all week ready for the weekend shop, there's my book wishlist on Amazon, a list of school holidays in my diary, my daily to do list for Crafty Alchemy, the list of lists goes on and on (If at this point you start to think I may need therapy, don't worry, I agree with you completely).

Seeing as I've just launched this blog after 2 years away from the Blog-o-sphere I thought a bit of a "get to know me" post may be a good idea, so here are 5 things about me:

1. I love to drink tea, can't get enough of the stuff, as soon as one mug is finished, the kettle goes straight back on again for a refill. Yorkshire Tea is my absolute favourite, in case you were wondering. (Note: All tea always tastes better with cake!)

2. I run Crafty Alchemy from my home studio (formerly known as the Front Room) 



Don't be fooled by the tidiness, these were taken as I was moving everything in.

3. I love to crochet blankets, I find it sooo relaxing just counting to 3 & 4 over and over again, minimal brain power required so I can switch off a bit. I always make really huge blankets too, everyone in my family has at least 2 blankets, except my dad, I'm making him one for Christmas (sshhh! don't tell him!)

4. I'd really like to write a book someday, I have a few vague ideas of what I want to write a book about, so lots more planning, research and, probably, lists are required.

5. I love a good box set binge, at the moment I'm watching Sleepy Hollow. My all time favourites include Supernatural (#TeamSam) and Criminal Minds.

So there you have it, 5 things about me. I'd love to hear about you too, what are you watching or reading? what TV shows do you recommend? what's your favourite biscuit? or your favourite colour?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I do read each & every one of them.

Claire xx


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.